Saturday 26 July 2014

OOTD: Another Sunny Day

Dress: Primark, Sunglasses: Marco Polo via TKMaxx, Bag: KappAhl (old), Shoes: Primark



 The summer has finally begun! While most of England seems to have been graced by sunny skies for weeks now, here up north we've only just managed to get rid of the rain, clouds and seemingly endless fog. At least for now.

Now, I'm not going to complain about the warm weather... but I must say that I much prefer a bit milder summer. Sitting on a sofa should not make me sweat, you know?

That said, I've been taking full advantage of the sun by getting all my summer dresses out. 
This particular day wasn't one of the warmest (there was a lot of fog and by the time I got home, it had risen so far from the sea that it was freezing again - so I was glad to have taken a coat with me), so I still got away with a bit longer sleeves.


Someday I will learn how to look natural in photos. Someday.

Until next time,
Jenni

No comments:

Post a Comment