Friday 29 August 2014

This Week I Love... #5

Where does the time go? Seriously, I swear it was Monday like, yesterday. Oh well. It's time for my weekly favourites!

Vampy Nail Polish

Image via Pinterest
Autumn is almost here and I can't wait to wrap up in a scarf, put on my leather coat and paint my nails a vampy red shade. I bought some new shades from Boots this week, stay tuned for a haul post...!

Boots
 I'm definitely all about autumn this week, and that includes a nice pair of leather boots, perfect for colder weather. Preferably paired with sheer tights, dress, leather jacket and a chunky knit scarf, as in the above picture! I haven't found a perfect pair to invest in yet, but I'll manage with my trusted Hush Puppies Fieldfare boots until that happens.
Candles

Image via Pinterest
 Aaaand continuing with the theme of all things autumnal! I've been burning candles every evening this week. There's just something about a room lit with just candles, and the reflection of the light against the windows. Magical.

The candleholders in the photo are called 'Kivi' (stone) and are made by Finnish company called Iittala. I have six so far, but my ambition is to be able to create a similar scene to the one portrayed above. ;)

Just three weekly favourites this time, hope you enjoyed them!

Until next time,
Jenni

No comments:

Post a Comment