Sunday 11 May 2014

Busy as a bee

The breaks between my posts just lengthen and lengthen don't they?

I had a friend visiting me from Finland and I managed to get a job (for those interested, at Cineworld)... which meant entertaining and doing training shifts on the same week, while trying to keep up with course reading. Not an easy feat, let me tell you. Especially as I am still in process of recovering from a nasty cold (I miss the gym so much, you have no idea), and therefore am not feeling my best yet. Being ill, dressing up nicely and doing my make-up also haven't been my top priorities. Comfyness and minimal make-up have been the trend over the last few weeks.

It's finally quieting down a little bit, now that I've had my first proper shifts at work and I'm almost done with all course reading for my last week. The swing dance committee changeover is also done, so my responsibilites have been cut down slightly. The essays are however closing in, which means that from tomorrow on, a great chunk of my time will be spent locked up in the library with my laptop and a pile of books.

This blog is something I really want to do and I'm not sure how to tackle it right now. I think I'm going to give my room a big clean (it's such a mess again after I had my friend visiting!), so I can feel comfortable taking pictures here (and also create a calm working environment for the coming weeks) and set up my tripod in some corner so it's always easy to get out for photos.

Jacket: TKMaxx, Bag: H&M, Skirt: Pimkie, Earrings: Vintage (used to belong to my grandma)

I don't like photoless posts, so have a photo from my trip to Brighton with my boyfriend (who took the photo) in the beginning of April. My leather jacket looks really loose and badly fitting, especially the sleeves! I bought it when I was still a size 12 (it's a size M) but now that I've shrunk to size 10, it feels a bit loose unless I'm wearing a cardigan or jumper underneath. :/

Until next time,
Jenni


No comments:

Post a Comment