Tuesday 28 April 2015

Outfit: Here Comes The Sun

Little darling
It's been a long, cold lonely winter
Little darling
It feels like years since it's been here

Here comes the sun
Here comes the sun,
and I say, It's all right

The Beatles - Here Comes The Sun

Sunglasses: Accessorize (old) | Top: H&M (old) | Dress: Asos Petite (old) | Shoes: New Look
As cliché as a Beatles song might be, it perfectly captures my feelings about the day these photos were taken. It was the first day of my holiday in Cyprus and after the never-ending rain and gloom of Aberdeen, it felt like world had suddenly come alive. The fact that I was also seeing my boyfriend for the first time in about 4 months probably helped too. ;)


I landed to Paphos Airport late on Friday night, so we decided to stay at the camp for that first night, and check in to our holiday accommodation in peace the next morning. In the morning, we made a pit-stop at Kolossi Castle on the way to Limassol since we had a little time before the check-in time. Apart from enjoying the sights from the top of the castle, and goofing around and being silly, we also took a few outfit photos, so I thought I'd share them with you (including the sillyness)!



And for the outtakes...



I find 'posing' for photos quite hard, and when the nerves get the better of me, I become silly. In the second photo, as you can obviously tell, I was channelling some angry fireplace spirit (don't ask).


No comments:

Post a Comment