skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Pages
Home
About Me
Contact/PR
Disclaimer
Fashion
Lifestyle
Thursday, 13 March 2014
Bloglovin'
Posted by
Unknown
at
23:34
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome
Hello! I am Jenni,
a 23 year-old
English graduate.
You'll often find me wearing a dress,
probably with a teacup in hand.
I am a catless crazy cat lady.
Recently relocated from Aberdeen to Oxfordshire.
Instagram
Search This Blog
Popular Posts
Review: Saviour Snack Box
I received my first Saviour Snack Box this Monday! I was in such a hurry to open it that I just snapped photos with my phone — sorry for t...
OOTD: Lighter
The weather in Aberdeen took a turn for the better just as I locked myself up in my room on Wednesday in order to start writing the last es...
Lifestyle: Health Kick
This time, I'm here with a bit of a lifestyle post. It will be wordy, and if you feel like just skipping to the end and seeing my goals ...
Haul: Beauty (and Other) Bargains Galore
You won't see much beauty posts in here, but I thought I'd post a beauty (& other bits) haul since I seem to have accumulated a ...
Rock a Lot of Polka Dots: A Wishlist
I love Jess from New Girl. And, like Jess, I like to 'rock a lot of polka dots'. Sadly, my darling polka dot dresses and skirts are...
NYC Haul
My boyfriend and I visited New York in early March as an early anniversary trip (4 years!), and since I did some shopping while there, I th...
Outfit: Hues
How do bloggers deal with passers-by when taking photos in public? I mean, if I have someone taking photos, cool. But alone, with a tri...
Lifestyle: Confessions of a Busy Bee
Image via someecards Turns out that final semester of your final year at Uni is a very busy time. I had my first 500-word deadline for m...
Mayday, mayday, it's May Day!
I don't know what happened, but it's suddenly May. All my good intentions about starting regular updates on my blog flew out of the...
Haul: Sales (The Finnish Edition)
As anyone who has read my posts before probably knows, I love a good sale! So I can't say I'm not slightly miffed to miss all the Bo...
Tags
aberdeen
about me
afternoon tea
bargain
beauty
christmas
fashion
finland
fitness
food
giveaway wins
hair
haul
health
home
introduction
knitting
lifestyle
london
lovefridays
moomins
ootd
personal
photography
presents
relationship
retail therapy
review
shopping
style
swishing
thrifty
tiredness
wishlist
Blog Archive
►
2016
(7)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2015
(33)
►
December
(2)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(5)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(6)
▼
2014
(51)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(6)
▼
March
(4)
Review: Saviour Snack Box
Retail therapy
Bloglovin'
I keep telling myself this will happen
►
January
(1)
Followers
Follow Me
tea & dresses is a fashion and lifestyle blog, with a quirky mix of handmade, vintage and highstreet!
Powered by
Blogger
.
No comments:
Post a Comment